¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

ÍndiceÍndice  PortalPortal  Últimas imágenesÚltimas imágenes  RegistrarseRegistrarse  Conectarse  

KAT-TUN - Break the records by you and for you

+2
Massu Goshi
whisper
6 participantes

Favourite member
Kame-chan -
KAT-TUN  - Break the records by you and for you Vote_lcap67%KAT-TUN  - Break the records by you and for you Vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
Akanishi -
KAT-TUN  - Break the records by you and for you Vote_lcap0%KAT-TUN  - Break the records by you and for you Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Taguchi -
KAT-TUN  - Break the records by you and for you Vote_lcap0%KAT-TUN  - Break the records by you and for you Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Tanaka -
 0% [ 0 ]
Ueda -
KAT-TUN  - Break the records by you and for you Vote_lcap17%KAT-TUN  - Break the records by you and for you Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Nakamaru -
KAT-TUN  - Break the records by you and for you Vote_lcap16%KAT-TUN  - Break the records by you and for you Vote_rcap
 16% [ 1 ]
Votos Totales : 6

AutorMensaje
whisper
Johnny Fan
Johnny Fan
whisper

Cantidad de envíos : 50

KAT-TUN  - Break the records by you and for you Empty
MensajeTema: KAT-TUN - Break the records by you and for you   KAT-TUN  - Break the records by you and for you EmptyVie Mayo 22, 2009 4:46 pm

KAT-TUN  - Break the records by you and for you MANGA-KAT-TUN

KAT-TUN

KAT-TUN  - Break the records by you and for you 432edd8c3561ecdffc79d03e4e0d2b8d1228994998_full

KAT-TUN was formed in 2001. The surname initials of the members became the name of the band.
They oficially debuted in 2006.

Citación :
Their debut was marked by a tripartite release, consisting of a single, an album and a DVD: Real Face, Best of KAT-TUN and Real Face Film. All three shattered records in sales.

Members

Members:
Kamenashi Kazuya (武藤 遊戯,?), (born February 23, 1986)
KAT-TUN  - Break the records by you and for you Kamenashi-kazuya
Akanishi Jin (赤西 仁?), (born July 4, 1984)
KAT-TUN  - Break the records by you and for you Akanishijin02
Taguchi Junnosuke (田口 淳之介?) (born November 29, 1985)
KAT-TUN  - Break the records by you and for you 1_972292514l
Tanaka Koki (田中 聖?) (born November 5, 1985)
KAT-TUN  - Break the records by you and for you 820593909_small
Ueda Tatsuya (上田 竜也?) (born October 4, 1983)
KAT-TUN  - Break the records by you and for you Z112176654
Nakamaru Yuichi (中丸 雄一?) (born September 4, 1983)
KAT-TUN  - Break the records by you and for you Nakamaru+Yuichi+11

Citación :
2009: Break the Records: By You & For You
On January 1, 2009, it was announced that Kamenashi will continue starring in DREAMBOYS in September for 38 shows. The stage show is expected to continue for six more years. In addition, KAT-TUN released KAT-TUN LIVE TOUR 2008 QUEEN OF PIRATES DVD, featuring their last day of four in Tokyo Dome.

On February 11, 2009 KAT-TUN released One Drop for Kazuya Kamenashi's drama, Kami no Shizuku. It became KAT-TUN's 9th consecutive number one single since debut, selling 281,359 copies in its first week.

A month later, on March 11, 2009, KAT-TUN released Rescue for band member Nakamaru Yuichi's drama, Rescue: Tokubetsu Kodo Kyujotai. It became KAT-TUN's 10th consecutive number one single since debut, selling 322,597 copies in its first week. With this achievement KAT-TUN are now tied with their senpai NEWS for the 2nd most consecutive #1 singles from debut (Kinki Kids is #1 with 28). A week after the release of Rescue, it was revealed through their official website that KAT-TUN would be releasing their fourth studio album.

On April 1, 2009 the title of the album, Break the Records: By You & For You, as well as the track list for KAT-TUN's fourth studio album were released; the release of the album itself is slated for April 29, 2009.

As far as news on KAT-TUN's concerts for 2009, it was announced on January 23 that KAT-TUN would hold 7 consecutive days at Tokyo Dome, Japan's largest and most prestigious arena. Also, making KAT-TUN the first artists in history to do so. However, by the end of March, due to the large number of pre-reserved tickets, KAT-TUN's record breaking concert added extra tour dates. Making KAT-TUN's 2009 concert 8 consecutive days in Tokyo Dome from May 15 to the 22, 3 days in Osaka from May 29 to the 31, and 2 more days in Tokyo Dome from June 14 to the 15. For a total of 13 concert performances in two cities, and 10 days in total for Tokyo Dome.

Sales for KAT-TUN's 8 consecutive days in Tokyo Dome concert went on sale on April 4, 2009. On the very same day all 440,000 seats were sold out.

More infos on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KAT-TUN

Última edición por whisper el Sáb Mayo 23, 2009 1:34 am, editado 1 vez
Massu Goshi
Super Rangers
Super Rangers
Massu Goshi

Cantidad de envíos : 103

MensajeTema: Re: KAT-TUN - Break the records by you and for you   KAT-TUN  - Break the records by you and for you EmptyVie Mayo 22, 2009 8:51 pm

I can't choose >_<
Kame, Jin, Ueda...*¬*
KnelaGolden
Super Rangers
Super Rangers
KnelaGolden

Cantidad de envíos : 31

MensajeTema: Re: KAT-TUN - Break the records by you and for you   KAT-TUN  - Break the records by you and for you EmptySáb Mayo 23, 2009 12:32 am

xDD

I chooseeeee too ..... Ueda *insert a perv emoticon here*

KAT-TUN  - Break the records by you and for you 614949
https://johnnysnicaragua.forosactivos.net
whisper
Johnny Fan
Johnny Fan
whisper

MensajeTema: Re: KAT-TUN - Break the records by you and for you   KAT-TUN  - Break the records by you and for you EmptySáb Mayo 23, 2009 1:38 am

I think my vote will go to Maru.... Rolling Eyes
my favs are Kame/Maru, than is Jin, Junno, Koki and Ueda.
Massu Goshi
Super Rangers
Super Rangers
Massu Goshi

MensajeTema: Re: KAT-TUN - Break the records by you and for you   KAT-TUN  - Break the records by you and for you EmptySáb Mayo 23, 2009 2:24 pm

Thanks for the information ^____^
RESCUE! I want to see it...
Maaassuuuuu *¬*

I CAN'T CHOOSE!!! >__________< sorry, is very hard to me xD

Sexy... xDDDDD

KAT-TUN  - Break the records by you and for you Kamenashi-kazuya
Deunan kazuya
Super Rangers
Super Rangers
Deunan kazuya

Cantidad de envíos : 76

MensajeTema: Re: KAT-TUN - Break the records by you and for you   KAT-TUN  - Break the records by you and for you EmptySáb Mayo 23, 2009 5:36 pm

KAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Embarassed

kame kame kame yay yay!!!!

Massuuuu Obviously the best is kame ¬¬
Massu Goshi
Super Rangers
Super Rangers
Massu Goshi

MensajeTema: Re: KAT-TUN - Break the records by you and for you   KAT-TUN  - Break the records by you and for you EmptySáb Mayo 23, 2009 6:25 pm

ok...KAME! is true... Embarassed

pero vota por él pues!
Deunan kazuya
Super Rangers
Super Rangers
Deunan kazuya

Cantidad de envíos : 76

MensajeTema: Re: KAT-TUN - Break the records by you and for you   KAT-TUN  - Break the records by you and for you EmptySáb Mayo 23, 2009 6:31 pm

yaqui!!!!

kame kame kame kame yay!!!!!
Kazu chan
Super Rangers
Super Rangers
Kazu chan

Cantidad de envíos : 104

MensajeTema: Re: KAT-TUN - Break the records by you and for you   KAT-TUN  - Break the records by you and for you EmptyLun Mayo 25, 2009 4:48 pm

Thanks whisper for all the information!!!!!...I do not know if kame is the best, but do he's my fav KAT-TUN.
This is my top:

1.Kame
2.Jin
3.Ueda/Junno KAT-TUN  - Break the records by you and for you 765461
4.Koki
5.Nakamaru
Yeon-hwa
Super Rangers
Super Rangers
Yeon-hwa

Cantidad de envíos : 43

MensajeTema: Re: KAT-TUN - Break the records by you and for you   KAT-TUN  - Break the records by you and for you EmptyMar Mayo 26, 2009 5:29 pm

Gaaawhh... Can't decide @___@
But I'm going to be loyal to my Kame and give him my vote xD KAT-TUN  - Break the records by you and for you 765980
http://johnnysnicaragua.wordpress.com
whisper
Johnny Fan
Johnny Fan
whisper

MensajeTema: Re: KAT-TUN - Break the records by you and for you   KAT-TUN  - Break the records by you and for you EmptyDom Mayo 31, 2009 4:23 am

@Kazu chan: Do ittashimashite!
BTW: U're avi is so cuteeeeeee! Razz
Kazu chan
Super Rangers
Super Rangers
Kazu chan

Cantidad de envíos : 104

MensajeTema: Re: KAT-TUN - Break the records by you and for you   KAT-TUN  - Break the records by you and for you EmptyLun Jun 01, 2009 7:32 pm

whisper escribió:

Embarassed ..your avi is awesome too!!!...kame seems to be asleep KAT-TUN  - Break the records by you and for you 765461 . Thanks whisper for post here in our forum, we do not have many users No
whisper
Johnny Fan
Johnny Fan
whisper

MensajeTema: Re: KAT-TUN - Break the records by you and for you   KAT-TUN  - Break the records by you and for you EmptyMiér Jun 17, 2009 4:55 pm

Kazu chan escribió:
whisper escribió:

Embarassed ..your avi is awesome too!!!...kame seems to be asleep KAT-TUN  - Break the records by you and for you 765461 . Thanks whisper for post here in our forum, we do not have many users No

Gracias! yes he is rea;;y sweet in both avis Very Happy

De nada! I saw...maybe will grow Smile
I'm sorry I can't be here more often .
whisper
Johnny Fan
Johnny Fan
whisper

MensajeTema: Re: KAT-TUN - Break the records by you and for you   KAT-TUN  - Break the records by you and for you EmptyDom Jul 19, 2009 1:49 am

Jin won the first place in the ranking of the most wanted lover! KAT-TUN  - Break the records by you and for you 382441
Kame is the second!....hmm...even if I like more Kame I think it's correct this way! ^_^

here you can see the clip:

1. KATTUN - Akanishi Jin
2. KATTUN - Kamenishi Kazuya
3. Tohoshinki - Kim Jejung
4, NewS - Yamashita Tomohisa
5. EXILE - Takahiro
6. Kinki-Kids - Domoto Koichi
7. Arashi - Matsumoto Jun
8. Hyde - L'Arc-en-Ciel
9. Komiji Yusuke
10. Arashi - Nino
Contenido patrocinado

MensajeTema: Re: KAT-TUN - Break the records by you and for you   KAT-TUN  - Break the records by you and for you Empty

KAT-TUN - Break the records by you and for you
Página 1 de 1.